Car alarm going off

Remember to close your windows. Its not advisable to keep them ever so litle open, as it makes it easy for untrustworthy to gain access. There is no movement detection alarm inside the car

Remember to close your windows. Its not advisable to keep them ever so litle open, as it makes it easy for untrustworthy to gain access. There is no movement detection alarm inside the car
If no movement detection wonder what set it off. Must admit I hate cars telling me what to do. I'd like to make my own decisions thank you very much MG4.

All new cars are computerized and "tells you what to do".
You probably left your windows open just a hair on the side where it thought it was closed, but the slightest wind or car going by moved it the aforementioned hair triggering the alarm. Be blessed it did, so you were not greeted by a burgled car in the morning.

All new cars are computerized and "tells you what to do".
You probably left your windows open just a hair on the side where it thought it was closed, but the slightest wind or car going by moved it the aforementioned hair triggering the alarm. Be blessed it did, so you were not greeted by a burgled car in the morning.
Pfft computers. Life used to be much more simple without them

Pfft computers. Life used to be much more simple without them
I agree but it's probably an age thing together with no Sunday trading, half-time closing on Wednesdays and pubs shutting in the afternoons.

Most of the worlds problems wouldn't exist if there was no anti-social media or, controversially, no religion.

With all the problems highlighted in the site I am not sure that it would be advisable for nerds to try and steal the car.

Wont start
Locked in
Stereo not working
Lane keep assist directing them into the local fuzz shop
emergency stop
Turtle mode
etc, etc :)

I agree but it's probably an age thing together with no Sunday trading, half-time closing on Wednesdays and pubs shutting in the afternoons.

Most of the worlds problems wouldn't exist if there was no anti-social media or, controversially, no religi

With all the problems highlighted in the site I am not sure that it would be advisable for nerds to try and steal the car.

Wont start
Locked in
Stereo not working
Lane keep assist directing them into the local fuzz shop
emergency stop
Turtle mode
etc, etc :)
🤣 Who needs a burger alarm. Just print off some pages from forum a stick it on window

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back