Charger notice/sign

Exeter services on M5. For EV's coming from Cornwall, you get to the M5 at Exeter and there were 2 Ecotricity chargers and about 5 EV's waiting. I was checking Zap-Map for alternatives in range when the i3 driver stepped up to the plate. A knight of the road. :)
So did he let you jump the queue or something?

So did he let you jump the queue or something?
One of the waiting cars got on the next free charger and the others decided to find other chargers in Exeter. I was about to follow them when the i3 driver asked if I wanted his slot. It was my first long journey and experience of public chargers. The sense of community was really great and met some nice people. :)

Exeter services on M5. For EV's coming from Cornwall, you get to the M5 at Exeter and there were 2 Ecotricity chargers and about 5 EV's waiting. I was checking Zap-Map for alternatives in range when the i3 driver stepped up to the plate. A knight of the road.

Also, unexpected diversion eating into the range.
:)
If your coming up the A38 from Cornwall or leaving the M5 for Devon try Paignton Lidl or Premier Inn both near each other off Brixham Road hardly ever seem to be in use for long.

Presumably relies on both charger & would be charger using it?
I've just signed up. Better than nothing, it's free to use and no personnel info given out. Hope to see more people using this or similar. Maybe we could get some MG tax disc holders?

The couple of times that I have used it the registration was not on the database.
I think people on the list are people who are likely to move off anyway.

I use Plugshare app to record my visit and also Need to Charge app if there is a car blocking the charger (has finished charging and just sitting there). Simple and courteous.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom