Charging Cables

Muffin

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Waiting for my new Zs ev long range don’t want to buy type 2 to type 2 32amp charging cable from MG as it’s over priced any recommendations to get same cable . Also we don’t get mats any recommendations on them

These look like good value: EV Charging cable 3.5m 32A
You get a free bag and a 5% discount for you first order at the moment (the black ones are dearer for some reason ?).
They are the same brand my (free) MG one is.
Mine:
charging cable.jpg

I like the green ones from Screwfix a little bit more but branded and screwfix stick to their warranties
Screenshot_20220202_222705.jpg

It looks like a generic code so feel free to message me if anybody wants it. I just don't want to post on the open forum as I haven't checked with the company about doing so.

Good idea to get a longer one. Then if someone is blocking a public charger it will reach round to your car.
I am glad I didn't get a longer cable. I use it several times a week at work. Getting a 7.5m or 10m in a bag would be a lot more hassle.

I guess it depends on how often you use it though.

Waiting for my new Zs ev long range don’t want to buy type 2 to type 2 32amp charging cable from MG as it’s over priced any recommendations to get same cable . Also we don’t get mats any recommendations on them
Hi just sold my mg got spare and mat power lead like 200 for them rob phone 07976778362

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom