Charging issues

ms6189

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi guys

Just a quick question

Has anybody had any recent charging issues with the MG4 even though the charging point is fully working?

Geniepoint is a very ‘efficient’ charging as you might know and i have tried to charge my mg4. As the charging didnt work on a number of occasions i contacted them and they have had successful charges according to their system. Has anyone had similar issues regarding this?

Regards

Hi guys

Just a quick question

Has anybody had any recent charging issues with the MG4 even though the charging point is fully working?

Geniepoint is a very ‘efficient’ charging as you might know and i have tried to charge my mg4. As the charging didnt work on a number of occasions i contacted them and they have had successful charges according to their system. Has anyone had similar issues regarding this?

Regards
Does your car work with another rapid?

As there have been cases of the CCU failing and that prevents DC charging from working

Does your car work with another rapid?

As there have been cases of the CCU failing and that prevents DC charging from working
At the moment, the only rapid charging works with my vehicle is InstaVolt, which has Never failed. The problem with InstaVolt is, it is quite expensive.
If you read the Trust Pilot reports and comments on this forum about Genie Point, you may find they are the problem.
yes, they are pretty crap to be honest the charging points. They are quick to take the money, but not quick to fix the points.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 526 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back