Charging recommendations for my road trip

jpk

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Having a trip down to Chichester next weekend, travelling from Manchester. Gonna hit the Fastened charging station @ Abingdon Rd Oxford on the way down which is 168 miles from home and will ultimately use the electroverse app to look for chargers around Brighton, Portsmouth & Chichester. Have any users had good/bad experiences charging in these locations? I'm staying at a Park Holidays location and destination charging isn't an option unfortunately 😮‍💨

Having a trip down to Chichester next weekend, travelling from Manchester. Gonna hit the Fastened charging station @ Abingdon Rd Oxford on the way down which is 168 miles from home and will ultimately use the electroverse app to look for chargers around Brighton, Portsmouth & Chichester. Have any users had good/bad experiences charging in these locations? I'm staying at a Park Holidays location and destination charging isn't an option unfortunately 😮‍💨
I drove from Manc to Chichester and back a few weeks back. I hit the Tesla chargers at Banbury on both trips, cheapest and fastest charging around. Only stayed overnight in Chichester though so didn’t need to charge while there.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 514 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back