AliveandKicking

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I drove an Ampera E for 5 years and I have now been driving the MG4 Luxury for a week to almost complete satisfaction. But what I find very unfortunate is that you cannot set the time within which the car must charge at the home charging station (yes, I saw that you can set the starting time, but that is the same setting for every day and not a specific one for the weekend) and that when you charge at a public charging station, it will not charge immediately, but instead it will start accordingly the charging settings from the MG. So if you are charging at a public charging station you have to switch the charging setting or is there a solution for. This was done automatic in the Opel Ampera E, which is already 5 years old.

Many people don't use the schedule in the car, they simply use a schedule on their home charger and then it charges at the correct times at home and instantly in public. This is what I do.
Oke, that was my next move. Change the home charger if it's not possible with the one I have at this moment.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back