OriginalBigAl

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
To avoid confusion between this forums participants could everyone say which of the now 8 versions , 3, 2022 and 5, 2023 models you have or referring to when posting. The generality of MG4 in reality does now not exist. Cheers.

To avoid confusion between this forums participants could everyone say which of the now 8 versions , 3, 2022 and 5, 2023 models you have or referring to when posting. The generality of MG4 in reality does now not exist. Cheers.
Is there a standard means of referencing them to distinguish?

It's problematic because you end up with a very long menu list to cover all options. It can be done but it becomes messy.
On another forum I run, I solved this problem by making it a free text field so the owner could input whatever they liked albeit with a limited character count.

It's problematic because you end up with a very long menu list to cover all options. It can be done but it becomes messy.
On another forum I run, I solved this problem by making it a free text field so the owner could input whatever they liked albeit with a limited character count.
That might be better.

Put the exact details of your car in your sig line, guys.
The signature line doesn't show up if using a phone
Screenshot_20230806-135058.jpg

I changed my username to indicate which model I have, as a test. Unfortunately they delivered the phase 1 so will have to change it again 🤣

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.5%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back