Contact names when using the phone

pomegran

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,

Just picked up our MG4 Trophy Long Range - fab so far! We even like the LKA (although ask again in 3 months time!).

Anyway, we've connect the phone via Bluetooth and synced contacts, but whenever we make a call or receive a call, the caller's name does not show, only the number.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hi,

Just picked up our MG4 Trophy Long Range - fab so far! We even like the LKA (although ask again in 3 months time!).

Anyway, we've connect the phone via Bluetooth and synced contacts, but whenever we make a call or receive a call, the caller's name does not show, only the number.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
I had this on my iphone. In settings > bluetooth> MG4 > i for info, I had to switch 'sync contacts' on, it wasn't.

Yeah, I have this problem. TBH, it's just easier to plug the phone in, android auto is much better for making calls with than any car infotainment system. I wish there was a way to hangup using the buttons on the steering wheel though - unless I've missed one?

I have an Android, acquired about a month ago. I've only once received a call in the car on it, but the caller's name was certainly displayed. Is this because I have an SE and have to plug the phone in?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back