Countdown to collection

Bridub

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
only 3 or 4 more weeks until I (hopefully) take delivery and apart from keeping an eye on the list of faults I need to be checking on, I’ve assembled my upgrades!

Mudflaps
Key cover
Internal led bulbs
External led bulbs for rear brake, indicator and reverse lights and license plate light
Black MG badge for the front (to match black car)
Bluetooth canbus for energy monitoring through ABRP

Not get arrived;
Pedal covers
Matte screen protector
Arm rest storage box insert

Anything else I should be considering?!
IMG_0654.jpeg

A Type 2 cable if your car is shipped with the granny cable. Reverse camera if an SE model. Speaker upgrade, rain X water repellent for rear screen, dashcam to interior light harness adapter if installing a dashcam.

Probably from these two threads:

Sill protectors - good shout!
Wiper blades too, do halfords stock them yet?
Mats - i'm waiting to see if the dealer is supplying them along with a type 2 cable, even though i already have one from my phev.
We are picking ours up on Wednesday, unfortunately only comes with a granny cable, as probably do most new stock now.

We are picking ours up on Wednesday, unfortunately only comes with a granny cable, as probably do most new stock now.
there's conflicting reports between what UK and europe get. my friend got hers in Jan from an Oct order and got mats and both cables.

I'll be speaking to my dealer in a couple of weeks once the car lands in country and i'll confirm with him what we get here in Ireland.

Your LED bulbs, what ones did you get exactly and where from, any links please ?

Not OP - but I got these ones for the interior, I've used them as sidelights in the past on a previous vehicle, they are very bright and completely change the game for seeing in the rear at night.

Screenshot_2023-05-08-21-12-59-242-edit_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Word of warning, they just-say fit behind the clear plastic cover, with a bit of persuasion, as they are fairly long.

IMG_20230423_021924.jpg

Poor camera shot, but this is with no flash, just LED interior light.

only 3 or 4 more weeks until I (hopefully) take delivery and apart from keeping an eye on the list of faults I need to be checking on, I’ve assembled my upgrades!

Mudflaps
Key cover
Internal led bulbs
External led bulbs for rear brake, indicator and reverse lights and license plate light
Black MG badge for the front (to match black car)
Bluetooth canbus for energy monitoring through ABRP

Not get arrived;
Pedal covers
Matte screen protector
Arm rest storage box insert

Anything else I should be considering?! View attachment 17357
Can you post the links for the articles please ?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 520 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back