Curious clock behaviour

CuriousIslander

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I have just noticed that the clock in my 5 has set itself to be exactly 1 hour slow! Has it pre-empted the switch back to GMT this weekend? Has anyone else noticed this or is it a peculiarity with my car.? There appears no way to adjust the clock (no mention of it in the handbook), so I can't put it right. The car has been to the dealers for a paint repair (someone reversed into me and added a go faster scratch/stripe to one of the doors). I don't know if they had to disconnect the electrics to do it, but if so could this be the cause? I will phone the dealership and see if this is the case. In the meantime I think I will just wait until this weekend and see what the clock does then. The clock was certainly telling the correct time before it went to the dealership for repair. Curious though. Any thoughts??

Duplicate thread innit?

Duplicate thread innit?

yeah... my fault. I hadn't clocked (;-) the other thread when I wrote mine... but at least I now have it sorted. Thanks

I have just noticed that the clock in my 5 has set itself to be exactly 1 hour slow! Has it pre-empted the switch back to GMT this weekend? Has anyone else noticed this or is it a peculiarity with my car.? There appears no way to adjust the clock (no mention of it in the handbook), so I can't put it right. The car has been to the dealers for a paint repair (someone reversed into me and added a go faster scratch/stripe to one of the doors). I don't know if they had to disconnect the electrics to do it, but if so could this be the cause? I will phone the dealership and see if this is the case. In the meantime I think I will just wait until this weekend and see what the clock does then. The clock was certainly telling the correct time before it went to the dealership for repair. Curious though. Any thoughts??
It's not just your's my zs ev has just gone in for adjustments to the anti collision cam and i have just noticed its 1 hr behind on the clock ? where as before it was spot on.

Do any of you have a zappi? I think my car has synced time off of the charger as it has a firmware fault and has already changed its own clock.

Do any of you have a zappi? I think my car has synced time off of the charger as it has a firmware fault and has already changed its own clock.
That level of communication doesn't exist.

it happened on mine last night

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom