liput

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Spotted today during a lunch pit stop to charge up my MG4
IMG20230912133311.jpg

IMG20230912133308.jpg

Looks like the closest to London will be Oxford and Newbury 28th and 29th of September. Thursday and Friday. Then the cars off to Europe and Middle East

Seen it at Chorley MG this evening ran a little video but can’t upload on here so here are some stills also managed to get a sit in it
It’s a beautiful machine quite long and wide but looks well put together
Les

Attachments

• IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    403.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6032.jpeg
    IMG_6032.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6034.jpeg
    IMG_6034.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    545.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 104
If they made use of the EV long wheel base and had 4 seats I'd consider one but two seats is a very niche market.

If they made use of the EV long wheel base and had 4 seats I'd consider one but two seats is a very niche market.
I think that's sort of the point, it's going to be a limited numbers halo car rather than a practical one for doing the shopping. I'm going to get one, but it's just as a big boys toy really, useless for anything other than posing around in. Not even sure if my wife will be able to get in it yet with her bad back, due to the door design!

I think that's sort of the point, it's going to be a limited numbers halo car rather than a practical one for doing the shopping. I'm going to get one, but it's just as a big boys toy really, useless for anything other than posing around in. Not even sure if my wife will be able to get in it yet with her bad back, due to the door design!

I have a feeling the only market where exclusivety wont apply is the homeland. China. Where the pricing is different

I have a feeling the only market where exclusivety wont apply is the homeland. China. Where the pricing is diff. I kid you not its lower than my 370z was. Even i struggled

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom