If anyone is in the Birmingham area, we have a pre production Cyberster on the MG Owners club stand at the NEC Restoration and classic car show.

Attachments

• Cyberster.jpg
    Cyberster.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 50
See Miles' post earlier in this very thread:-
I saw was wondering what the latest is with right hand drive production. Someone mentioned August on YouTube

If you want to see the Cyberster with right hand drive and the new black/red interior than follow the link and fast forward to 16:00
Now the interior looks very nice to me. I did not like the red/red too much.

If you want to see the Cyberster with right hand drive and the new black/red interior than follow the link and fast forward to 16:00
Now the interior looks very nice to me. I did not like the red/red too much.

Thanks for this.

Don't like the washed out red wheel and seat inserts at all with the dark interior. Hopefully we'll have the option of grey and black when it gets here.

MG C in Camden Grey and UK spec interior

I think a special edition with Old English White Exterior and custom wheels not available on any other models to go with it.

They really should give double Halo rear lights a go. Then they can incorporate proper brake lights. As it stands the only brake lights are the LED at the back. Oh yeah the Ioniq 5 N ran a 11.24 quarter mile in Sydney. 0.4 faster than Cyberster. It has 100hp more at temporary peak performance.

Last edited:
MG C in Camden Grey and UK spec interior

I think a special edition with Old English White Exterior and custom wheels not available on any other models to go with it.

They really should give double Halo rear lights a go. Then they can incorporate proper brake lights. As it stands the only brake lights are the LED at the back. Oh yeah the Ioniq 5 N ran a 11.24 quarter mile in Sydney. 0.4 faster than Cyberster. It has 100hp more at temporary peak performance.

Ioniq 5 is an entirely different market though, very impressive, but won't appeal to those who want a 2 seater sports cabrio.

Just a performance comparison. The model 3 performance and Model S top specs still outrun the Cyberster. Just wondering if the performance and weight will be worked on as years go by especially with the new Solid State batteries better tech available in China.

Just a performance comparison. The model 3 performance and Model S top specs still outrun the Cyberster. Just wondering if the performance and weight will be worked on as years go by especially with the new Solid State batteries better tech available in China.
They are all fast enough for the differences not to really matter.

Battery weight will come down with new technology, solid state could be the gateway to a new generation of lightweight electric sports cars and track specials, but it still seems a few years away.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom