Dented pride!

Oh my goodness, what a palaver!
Initially I called the AA and to be fair they were quite good and the car was recovered to the MG main dealer on the Isle of White Premier MG who have also been great,
problems started when I contacted Admiral, they took the details and said I would hear from the “claims handler, Fixit Auto repairs,
I waited, and waited and eventually I called them only to be told they had no capacity for Admiral,
Premier MG said they do repairs for Admiral via Vizion repairs so I contacted Admiral who authorised Vizion Auto repairs to be the claims handler’s and received a confirmation email to the effect.
I have to say Vizion have been absolutely useless!
I waited for a communication from them but nothing, decided to call them, waited over an hour on hold only to be told the had no instructions on record from Admiral and to get back to them,
called Admiral on hold for 50 minutes and they re-sent the instructions,
waited again for a day, nothing phoned Vizion and was again told nothing on record and to call Admiral again,
phoned Admiral back and waited a further 40 minutes on hold they called Vizion and was told nothing was received from them,
Admiral re-sent instructions manually while they were on the line and got confirmation it was received, great NO! I waited a further day and received nothing!
I called Vizion waited on hold for another hour only to be told again they have nothing on record and to get back to Admiral,
After a lot of persistent miraculously they found it but it was not loaded by the claims handling team,
Heard nothing so call back next day, waited in hold for 30 minutes and was initially told there was nothing on record again!! Then they miraculously found it again and said it hadn’t been loaded to the claims handling team yet.
I despair! Still nothing….
sorry to go on, but you did ask,
Well, the palaver continues, anyone got any suggestions?
still nothing from the claims handlers Vizion, Premier Premier MG asked me to chase them up, absolutely no response from Vision, line unobtainable tone, phoned Admiral, after over an hour on hold explaining the situation was told they will look into it and phone me later, not holding my breath!
been without a car since 21st December, can’t get a courtesy car until instructions received by bodyshop.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back