Documents you get with the CAR

I wonder if it’ll appear after it goes for its first service next week?
That would be a good check, perhaps ask at the garage, but dont hold your breath. Please let us know what they say...other than ooooh I didnt know that! :(

This is one thing I like about the jaguar set up you can just put the VIN in online
Screenshot_20230512-181154.png

Makes it nice and easy when looking to buy a car when you can see stuff like this

Thanks for All Your Replies..
Website is clear that no maintenance is required at 10, 30 etc k miles. Only 20k , 40k etc. However, it has to go in for an inspection that costs £160. Apparently they do nothing but it is required to keep warranty. This is deception. When I enquired I was told that the service requirement is in the owners manual supplier with the car. When I explained there was not one - they said ah well you still have to get a service at 10k, 30k etc.
So if I understand correctly you can pay for yearly service which is about £100 or you can pay for an inspection which is about £160..? My car is just about 4000 and just about 1 year old..

I’m just over 6 months and 12k miles. The car tells me it needs a service in 3k miles. I’m just going to follow that. What does that do for my AA cover?

Hi, What are all the Documents you get with the CAR? I brought a 22plate ZS EV and all I received is a Pocket Size Booklet, no service record stamps book or Manual etc, Obviously no locknut Key.

If you dont get hte service record doc, how you can see hte service record of the Vehicle?
There aren’t any locknuts on ZS EV only covers

Hi, What are all the Documents you get with the CAR? I brought a 22plate ZS EV and all I received is a Pocket Size Booklet, no service record stamps book or Manual etc, Obviously no locknut Key.

If you dont get hte service record doc, how you can see hte service record of the Vehicle?
From the Display, access the ICON of the machine manuals.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom