Does the MG ZS EV come with wheel locking nuts?

Mine didn't - these are what you need

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The car is fantastic value for money and therefore I don’t understand the negativity towards what MG are doing as a brand in comparison tonTesla. There are lots of owners who would perhaps rather be a brand snob, but really be grateful for a great car at a great price in comparison to the rest of the market.

I am very happy with the MG Badge.....its being a bit different ...I've had other MG's in the past, going back 30 years... this is my favourite.

RR, Bently, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, Volvo, Etc Etc. are all owned by folk in other countries. So MG is owned and made by the Chinese..so what? I've enjoyed driving mine round the byways of Norfolk for the last few days :)....another 155 mile trip home tomorrow!

homer-doh.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am very happy with the MG Badge.....its being a bit different ...I've had other MG's in the past, going back 30 years... this is my favourite.

RR, Bently, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, Volvo, Etc Etc. are all owned by folk in other countries. So MG is owned and made by the Chinese..so what? I've enjoyed driving mine round the byways of Norfolk for the last few days :)....another 155 mile trip home tomorrow!
We drive to Norfolk many times ... even more now we have the MG5 ev long range sw which should be cheaper to run. Keep an eye open for a red one with Manchester plates.

I've taken mine off from my other car.

They're more hassle than they're worth. Especially if they age a while and the lug nut loses its grip.

Alloys is probably the last thing worth nicking. Lifting the car up, bracing it, taking the nut off etc. Theives want quick in and out. That's why catalyic converters are so popular less than a minute in and out.

Alloys is probably the last thing worth nicking. Lifting the car up, bracing it, taking the nut off etc. Theives want quick in and out.
Tell that to the “Pond Life” that once cut the side window out of a neighbours Vauxhall Corsa, stole the Jack and wheel brace, then used it to jack up each corner of our brand new car, removed each wheel ( no locking nuts ) then left it propped up on four rocks taken from next doors rockery and made off with our brand new wheels and tyres !.
Car was stranded on the drive, with a second car stuck in the garage in front.
That was not a quick “ In & Out” job.
They did not want to use the Jack in our car because it is as locked and alarmed,
They knew what they wanted and they where having them wheel no matter how much bother they had to go through to get them.
It was an insurance claim of course, but getting our car back on four wheels was a right pain !.
I then ended up fitted two sets of different types of locking wheel bolts, as I knew they would be back, once they had been replaced.
Lesson learnt !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom