Ejector seat command fail

Just for you.
Car-Cigarette-Lighter-Fire-Missile-Eject-Button-for-VW-Volkswagen-MK7-GTI-Golf-7-Golf-R.jpg_64...jpg

My Son bought me a set for my MG ZS EV. I'm just waiting for the opportunity to use it.

Heard a wheeze with an Amazon Alexa Echo Dot (you could probably do it with a Google device too).

Chap set up a routine, ostensibly to turn off their bedroom light. When anyone gave the command to turn off the light, what it actually did was turn off the bedroom light, then wait five minutes and Alexa would announce "I can still see you, you know"

Apparently it freaked the guys missus out. 😋

I am not suggesting anyone trues this. No sir.

Here's a variation on the theme.

The man switches on the bedroom light and his missus quickly pulls the covers over her head at which point he lets one go 🤢

Not a recommended course of action if you value your life though 🤣

Here's a variation on the theme.

The man switches on the bedroom light and his missus quickly pulls the covers over her head at which point he lets one go 🤢

Not a recommended course of action if you value your life though 🤣
Part of my inner child really wants to do this later but I’m going with your recommendation & not doing it, I value my life 😂

"My inner child" - that reminds me of my first electric car - or rather,one I built for the grandkiddies. Ladies and gentlefolk, I present: The Swingbin Racer.

20160524_202540.jpg

20160524_202523.jpg

It's an early photo. The steering wheel (ex Wii steering wheel frame) and sundry catches had to be fitted. I got to a leccy three wheeler before Morgan did.

"My inner child" - that reminds me of my first electric car - or rather,one I built for the grandkiddies. Ladies and gentlefolk, I present: The Swingbin Racer.

View attachment 23574

View attachment 23573
It's an early photo. The steering wheel (ex Wii steering wheel frame) and sundry catches had to be fitted. I got to a leccy three wheeler before Morgan did.
Ok I want one 👍😁

If I had one of those it would be a fight between me & my grandson of who goes first.

That brought back memories from many years back when the Sinclair C5 was released.

I was driving some friends over to Mull many years ago in a minibus. We were camping near Fishnish and heading over to Carsaig to walk round the coast to see the fabulous Arches (no relation🤣).
The single track road was twisty, very undulating and I was ordered to take it easy by one of the girls who was a nervous passenger and had to sit in the front or she would feel unwell. Now I don’t know what her and her husband were up to in their tent the night before but after one tight corner immediately followed by a steep downhill stretch she suddenly shouted out “ where’s the ejaculator button ?”

I also built an electric car before owning one. This is my daughter's Toylander (she's a little old for it now, but been driving it since she was three). My other daughter has a mini electric VW Beetle convertible. Also helped my friend build a VW Split screen camper and mini beach buggy.

Toylander 2023.jpg

The most expensive thing my "inner ten-year-old" has caused me to buy is a pearwood "dream flute" descant recorder finished in cobalt blue and gold. About £100.

That's fantastic! What was the motor?
The original article (Google for it) was a 4 wheeler with an old battery drill clamped down on the chassis, with it's chuck tightened on nothing and bearing against one of the tyres.

My version used a clip-on motor/gearbox/wheel assembly that was intended to mount underneath a wheelchair as a power assist. The single driven wheel kinda dictated the vehicle format as a 3 wheeler (though I did wonder about putting it in front and realising a little Scammel style tractor.)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back