Electroverse discount today - 19 Dec 2023

Yes same here 🙂, and worth allowing push notifications on your Electroverse app to get future offers 24 hours in advance:-

Quote from email :-

Plunge Pricing brings public charging a step closer to energy generation in the UK, offering Electroverse drivers discounts on certain charging networks when the amount of energy on the grid is in excess (e.g. due to high solar and wind generation).

Public charging discounts have long been on our minds - namely, how can EV drivers using the public network benefit from discounted prices - and so we’ll working to bring ever more charging networks onto Plunge Pricing.

Through Plunge Pricing, exclusive discounts can be offered on select networks when the amount of energy on the grid is in excess (e.g. due to high solar or wind generation).”

Last edited:
I'm a home charger mainly anyway. However at least Octopus are thinking about us, and for that odd long trip to friends/relatives this could come in handy for a cheap charge. Future offerings in warmer/sunny/windy conditions when spare renewable energy has to be used up (e.g. Summer Sunday afternoons perhaps ?) we might get some great offers. I believe with an Electroverse Card you also don't get any pre-charge holding amounts on your credit card when first charging ?? (I may be wrong here though 🤞)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom