Email I just sent to the Secretary of State for Transport

I got a reply.
Response to TO, Chapter ID 331515_Page_1.jpg
Response to TO, Chapter ID 331515_Page_2.jpg

Well done Stuart is it strange how in the last week or two the amount of information that has come out about the charging infrastructure and what’s going to be done with it maybe perhaps your letter made them think and decide to gives us the information that we have had so again well done you.
Les.

Wouldn’t it be great if it really became as easy to recharge as filling your ICE tank as suggested in the reply.

Wouldn’t it be great if it really became as easy to recharge as filling your ICE tank as suggested in the reply.
There is a lot to unpack from VW's Battery Day (lite) Power Day, but they announced a agreement with BP to ramp up 150kw+ chargers at BP's UK petrol stations as part of the European charger cooperation to add 18,000 fast chargers across Europe by 2025.

Full Power Day write up here: Power Day: Volkswagen plans standard battery cell - electrive.com

BP specific here: Volkswagen Group and bp to join forces to expand ultra-fast electric vehicle charging across Europe | News and insights | Home

Les you just copy the YouTube video page address (URL they call it) in the address bar of your browser. Or SHARE and copy link if you're using the YouTube app.
And paste it into the post.

Just like this:

I wish you wouldn't say.......you just.........thats where it all falls apart for me............

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom