Energy saving tip

jon0881

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I just noticed that stationary at the lights or traffic you can use up to 12% power by not moving and the brake pedal not being pressed hard enough.

Moral of the story, if you ain’t moving push the brake harder until you see zero

Ok but do you still pass the wheel through your hands at ten to two like your test too? I thought not….. we all get lazier

I thought there was an option to disable creep. If you press the brake hard, it enables autohold which means you can take your foot off and it stays still. I assume it turns off the brake lights to not dazzle the person behind at night too.

Or is that just a Trophy feature?

I thought there was an option to disable creep. If you press the brake hard, it enables autohold which means you can take your foot off and it stays still. I assume it turns off the brake lights to not dazzle the person behind at night too.

I’ll give it a go

On most cars auto hold leaves the brake lights on.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 522 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back