MG4 not charging on EO mini charger

adam2108

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I have a EO2 Mini charge point at home . For some reason it won't charge my MG4. Ppower who I got it from said its working fine.
It might be the AC to DC convertor. Does anyone have any problems with their charger? The cable works on all other chargers so can't be the cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a EO2 Mini charge point at home .for some reason it wont charge my MG4.ppower who i got it from said its working fine.
it mite be the ac to dc convertor.does anyone have any problems with there charger.the cable works on all other chargers so cant be the cable.
I have an EOmini pro and have no problem charging the car, check you dont have charging times set in car or charger.

Assuming it charges at all other fast chargers. Is the EO2 online connected. Checking the app are all permissions allowed?

What colour is the LED on the charger: green or blue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I havve a EO Mini wallcharger at home. I own a MG ZS EV Mk1, but i when the ZS has been to the workshop i have lent an MG4 and the Honda e:Ny1. I had no trouble issuse with charging any of the cars. So the charger should manage to charge your MG4.

Can you borrow another EV.

See if it charges with your cable, if it does, its the car. If not, swap to their cable, if it does, its your cable. If not at all, its the charger

Hope this makes sense.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel