Family reaction to the new car

Fluffykins

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
My son-in-law pitched up with the grandkids a day or so after I'd picked up the new car.

The oldest grandkid got out. His dad pointed him gently towards where I was standing near the MG. He'd primed the lad for something. It was transparently obvious.

With a big grin all across his face the 9 year old walked over, looked at the car, back to me and said "can I have a bottle of milk please"

He'll be lucky to make 10 with that cheek.

Fluff

My other car is a milk float

.....and be ready for all those quips about keeping spare AA batteries in your glove compartment

My best one is “did you buy it from Wish.com”? Or the Chinese car reference, the reply is usually, yes from the same country that made the phone you use to type the abuse 😂
That's the problem with a Chinese car. You have a drive in one then half an hour later you want another one.

We'll, the little blighter (prompted no doubt by his daddy) was at it again the other day.

I pitched up at his house to pick up some stuff. Grandson opens the front door and says "Thank God you're here. We've just run out of milk".

He's in great danger of not making it to his 10th birthday.

So the only reference is because its electric? And that's a bad ot funny thing in your family's eyes? I don't get it. Would they say the same of its a tesla?

They would not have known it was an EV unless you had told them 🙂

Spot the difference, etc:

7A85D238-3E3F-456F-9CE3-D9C1CE49781E.jpg

(someone should show SAIC a mk7 Passat, they might like it :LOL:)

I think the Passat is slightly taller in the rear and bigger overall. Plus for some reason the 5 lacks front fog lights.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom