Faulty battery

Hi I recently bought MG5EV my car is fully charged but the dashboard is still saying your car is charging which means I’m not able to use my car so I contact to the installer nothing wrong with charging station everything is fine with that but I don’t everything many time on and off but I still same problem is there anybody also has the same problem please update thank you
Has it released the cable ?
If not there is an emergency release cable under the bonnet (page 142 of the manual).

Hi I recently bought MG5EV my car is fully charged but the dashboard is still saying your car is charging which means I’m not able to use my car so I contact to the installer nothing wrong with charging station everything is fine with that but I don’t everything many time on and off but I still same problem is there anybody also has the same problem please update thank you
What makes you think it's fully charged and why do you think it's still charging?
The car will continue drawing a small amount of power (about 300W) for several hours after it hits '100%' while it balances the battery. But there's nothing stopping you from simply unlocking and unplugging at whatever state of charge it's reached. I rarely charge to full as I don't need the full range every day.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom