Feifan R7 SUV

duncerduncs

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
The Roewe, R, Feifan, Rising Auto R7 (SAIC really need to work out what to call it!) has arrived at dealers in China having been launched earlier this year. It's a D segment vehicle, think ID.4/bZ4X/Ioniq 5, which includes battery swap technology with RWD or AWD - it would seem that this car is on the MSP architecture like the MG4.

I have to say, this could sell really well in Europe and the UK (a bit like the Marvel R is doing in Europe) so I wonder if SAIC will bring it over as a MG?

3-5-800x528.jpg

The Roewe, R, Feifan, Rising Auto R7 (SAIC really need to work out what to call it!) has arrived at dealers in China having been launched earlier this year. It's a D segment vehicle, think ID.4/bZ4X/Ioniq 5, which includes battery swap technology with RWD or AWD - it would seem that this car is on the MSP architecture like the MG4.

I have to say, this could sell really well in Europe and the UK (a bit like the Marvel R is doing in Europe) so I wonder if SAIC will bring it over as a MG?

View attachment 10307

That is really nice, i would buy one of those if they bring it here. If the Marvel R sells well i bet they will release it but UK might get left out like we did with the Marvel R

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom