:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
They'll be a few accepting or not😁 this week. I was contacted yesterday and told that my SE is 'transport instructed'. Not quite sure what that means mind you.
From my experience , this means that the car has been found at the port and the transport company have been given instruction to deliver to the dealer be aware they will have a few others allocated to your dealer that they will deliver. My previous purchases, expect 5 working days to deliver to the dealer, then depending on dealers resourcing for PDI, DVLA registration, set your expectations of a further 3-5 working days before you get the car.

Good choice, looks great, I previously had the ZS the in red so though I’d go for the Artic white this time which I’m happy with 😊
Been seeing an increasing and worryingly set of posts that certain members are starting to experience being told they are on the first tranche of the MG4 , and handovers will take place last/this week.

This Forum are close to having secured almost 10 percent of the initial batch of 1000, MG4’s on this forum, yet so far, only two have posted that they now have their car, (One of which, may not even be a forum member).

I am starting to worry, but I am a little paranoid, half full sort of guy. Added to that that not only am I a very unlucky person, i am also extremely impatient. Christ! I bet Frued would have a field day with me on his couch!!! I love my mam, but not in that way Freud, You Nutter!!!!

so the up-shot of this post?

Just wondering if anyone out there whom expects a delivery/ been told of a delivery of an MG4 this week…..

are you chomping at the bit?

relatively chilled and Que sera sera ?

what the hell is happening ?

will i have my new car This week ?

My impatience holds no bounds fellow members 😂

Last edited:
Been seeing an increasing and worryingly set of posts that certain members are starting to experience being told they are on the first tranche of the MG4 , and handovers will take place last/this week.

This Forum are close to having secured almost 10 percent of the initial batch of 1000, MG4’s on this forum, yet so far, only two have posted that they now have their car, (One of which, may not even be a forum member).

I am starting to worry, but I am a little paranoid, half full sort of guy. Added to that that not only am I a very unlucky person, i am also extremely impatient. Christ! I bet Frued would have a field day with me on his couch!!! I love my mam, but not in that way Freud, You Nutter!!!!

so the up-shot of this post?

Just wondering if anyone out there whom expects a delivery/ been told of a delivery of an MG4 this week…..

are you chomping at the bit?

relatively chilled and Que sera sera ?

what the hell is happening ?

will i have my new car This week ?

My impatience holds no bounds fellow members 😂
Definitely champing at the bit, Tuesday 10am, should get my reg no for insurance tomorrow

From my experience , this means that the car has been found at the port and the transport company have been given instruction to deliver to the dealer be aware they will have a few others allocated to your dealer that they will deliver. My previous purchases, expect 5 working days to deliver to the dealer, then depending on dealers resourcing for PDI, DVLA registration, set your expectations of a further 3-5 working days before you get the car.
Definitely champing at the bit, Tuesday 10am, should get my reg no for insurance tomorrow
Fantastic news, enjoy, I know you will.
My previous insurance company (HastingsDirect) couldn’t quote the MG4 as it wasn’t listed.

So, Strange set of events today.

Wife had booked her Niro Hybrid into the body shop (which our firm use for all ther lease car repairs) for today.

Feeling unwell, She as gotten worse and worse over the weekend, so asked me to take her car in and to pick up the curtesy car ( a bag of spanner’s MG3).

So I emailed my dealership, as they also own the MG Franchise (attached to their body shop works depot), and this is where my Trophy is coming from.

I asked about when my car was to be expcected, but had the reply whilst driving over there, so could not read it.

anyway…. Turns out my car was delivered on Saturday morning :) My sales exec, had been on leave on the Saturday.

So lovely little surprise for me, still in its delivery raw state. Hope to be ready to go Wednesday PM or Friday AM. So will have it by the weekend in any case YAY!!!! 🤩

Took some pics for you, but sure you have all seen this before 😂

C39C66A5-5D5C-4A5B-AB23-8B22BD8FFF6D.jpeg
279B8423-9AC8-4D10-922E-BA9B4C2D8B93.jpeg
635698CB-2469-4776-9BF4-330E4BA03FC1.jpeg
2CF4F709-5835-4C06-8224-7D68EC5698A0.jpeg
E30A264D-0D4C-4818-81FD-F9940EB5BE09.jpeg
EC14E967-58EA-4606-8F2D-B04546F6E1FC.jpeg

Wife had booked her Niro Hybrid into the body shop (which our firm use for all ther lease car repairs) for today.

Feeling unwell, She as gotten worse and worse over the weekend, so asked me to take her car in and to pick up the curtesy car ( a bag of spanner’s MG3).

So I emailed my dealership, as they also own the MG Franchise (attached to their body shop works depot), and this is where my Trophy is coming from.

I asked about when my car was to be expcected, but had the reply whilst driving over there, so could not read it.

anyway…. Turns out my car was delivered on Saturday morning :) My sales exec, had been on leave on the Saturday.

So lovely little surprise for me, still in its delivery raw state. Hope to be ready to go Wednesday PM or Friday AM. So will have it by the weekend in any case YAY!!!! 🤩

View attachment 11214View attachment 11215View attachment 11216View attachment 11217View attachment 11218View attachment 11219
Now that’s great news, the car looks fantastic.
They currently have a white SE SR for immediate sale if anyone is interested.
No thanks, already got one 😂

View attachment 11214View attachment 11215View attachment 11216View attachment 11217View attachment 11218View attachment 11219
Great news Harry, who nicked your hub caps already... 🫢👍

Hope your lass gets well soon!

Is this your car? Sorry if I get a little confused with who wants what?
I went to MG Rochdale today to double check whether they have the car in the showroom, nope, they haven’t in showroom and I told the salesman that just about every other dealers has one in showroom including MG Wakefield when I visited yesterday to check out their Demo, they told me they know and they were more than a little unhappy!
Anyway , many congrats on your car! Don’t forget to share your first impressions with your first drive home!!

Is this your car? Sorry if I get a little confused with who wants what?
I went to MG Rochdale today to double check whether they have the car in the showroom, nope, they haven’t in showroom and I told the salesman that just about every other dealers has one in showroom including MG Wakefield when I visited yesterday to check out their Demo, they told me they know and they were more than a little unhappy!
Anyway , many congrats on your car! Don’t forget to share your first impressions with your first drive home!!
Yep Kin, this is my car.

Cars in show room in Lincoln, both for demo and for sale. 👍

Just received the expected call from my dealer to say my Red Trophy has arrived today, I can start to get excited now. Providing my company put payment through in time and sort out insurance, I should be picking it up on Wednesday.
That’s fantastic, make sure the MG update is done 👍

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 539 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel