Free boot liner deal

Hi Guys,

Just been and had my Hatchbag boot liner fitted.

It took just under an hour for them to fit and photo, must say the quality is exceptional.
I'm particularly impressed with the side pockets as they fit really well (it all does, I just have a thing for the side pockets :) )

It came with the head rest covers (which I'm not that keen on to be honest, but they remove easily enough) and the rear bumper cover which just velcros on (I have attached it but tend to keep lots of junk in my boot so it will probably just end up becoming an additional floor cover.
I've attached some pics that I've just taken.

As Les said in his last post to get access to the spare wheel etc you need to remove part of the liner, not a big problem as if you need access tot hat stuff you generally have to almost empty the boot no matter what car you have.

We regularly travel with 2 smallish dogs but we have them on the back seat instead of in the boot, If Hatchbag made a rear seat liner (which incorporated the head rest covers Then I would definitely be getting one of those as well :)

Regards,
Axe

Attachments

• HatchBag1.jpg
    HatchBag1.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 107
  • HatchBag6.jpg
    HatchBag6.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 92
  • HatchBag5.jpg
    HatchBag5.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 102
  • HatchBag4.jpg
    HatchBag4.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 98
  • HatchBag3.jpg
    HatchBag3.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 101
  • HatchBag2.jpg
    HatchBag2.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 106
Hi Guys,

Just been and had my Hatchbag boot liner fitted.

It took just under an hour for them to fit and photo, must say the quality is exceptional.
I'm particularly impressed with the side pockets as they fit really well (it all does, I just have a thing for the side pockets :) )

It came with the head rest covers (which I'm not that keen on to be honest, but they remove easily enough) and the rear bumper cover which just velcros on (I have attached it but tend to keep lots of junk in my boot so it will probably just end up becoming an additional floor cover.
I've attached some pics that I've just taken.

As Les said in his last post to get access to the spare wheel etc you need to remove part of the liner, not a big problem as if you need access tot hat stuff you generally have to almost empty the boot no matter what car you have.

We regularly travel with 2 smallish dogs but we have them on the back seat instead of in the boot, If Hatchbag made a rear seat liner (which incorporated the head rest covers Then I would definitely be getting one of those as well :)

Regards,
Axe
Well done Axe you seem to have got a little more than I did for my SR because I didn’t get and headrest covers with my set for some reason but no worries we’ll done did they say anything on prices no idea last week when I went and still nothing on their website
Les

Wow! That blue is bright! Looks an excellent fit.
Yeah, it is pretty bright :) I like the contrast (I have no taste in colours or anything else for that matter according to the wife :)
They have just sent me their pics through and it looks like they also made a grey one for the raised floor as they have pics of a grey liner in my car with the floor in the higher setting.

Got to admit I'm impressed with the quality :)

I've just checked online and they have listed them at £125.23 which is a bargain for the quality and the fact that it fits like a glove :)

Attachments

• H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-1.jpg
    H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-1.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 87
  • H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-2.jpg
    H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-2.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 94
  • H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-3.jpg
    H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-3.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 92
  • H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-4.jpg
    H0835-FRSD_FLOW_Web-4.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 91
Hi again all, i have to say that in the post above #24 by fireman Axe, is not quite the full story, for what we have shown in our post sorry to have to say that Axe.

I’ve just had a good read of the Hatchbag website and the e-mails they have sent me and the price you have quoted, is not for what both you and me have had fitted to our vehicles, and in the pictures we have both shown in our posts mine at #11 & #13, and yours at #21 & # 24.
The price you have quoted £125.23 is correct but just for the the boot floor the 2 sides and a piece up the rear of the back seats,but in only one piece not split like we have, and that may be fine for lots of people, and I agree is very well made and a good fit.

But all the other bits come at extra cost, so as you can see in post and pictures,
We have the liner but ours is the called the the-rear plus,
Which comes with split rear so you can still fold the back seats individually, this increases the price by £31.31 to £156.54, the boot liner extension piece is again £ 31.31 extra, now up to £187.85, the rear bumper extension peice is priced at £17.53 taking it up to £205.38.

Now Axe got rear head rest covers with he’s kit but I didn’t, but if you want them the same as Axe has shown in he’s pictures, it is called the the Tailored rear seat flap and is £86.10 extra the inside tailgate cover price is £37.57.

You can also purchase a mat for the floor priced at £65-95 depending on which type, now neither myself or Axe have got one of the above mats well I haven’t got one from Hatchbag anyhow, I have the one that I bought from MG the rubber full boot floor mat, which fits fine even with the Hatchbag in place so in summary everyone

The basic liner £125.53 seats can’t fold forward, individually,

The set I had fitted in my car is £ 242.95 which is the liner that’s with split rear seats still useable, an extension piece for when both seats are folded, handy for example trips to the dump, the rear bumper cover and the inside of the tailgate cover

The set Axe got fitted is £329.05 he got the same as above plus the rear headrest covers which I didn’t get.

So I hope this is of help there is seven different colours available for more information see the Hatchbag website video below is from Hatchbag website.
Les.

Last edited:
Wow, I just had a quick look and got the £125 price from the basic search without extras.
TBH, If it hadn't been free I would have just gone for the basic liner which I think would do the job brilliantly, at £125 it's better than a rubber boot mat (in my opinion) and myself and the Mrs have both had the universal boot liners in the past which are just a pain in the behind as soon as the velcro/straps start to work loose, you spend ages fitting them neatly the first time, then as soon as something works loose/starts flapping around it just gets worse and worse until you take it out and throw it away, Not something I can see happening with the HatchBag liner.
I have asked them about the possibility of making a rear seat hammock/liner so the dogs can sit on the rear bench seat (I don't have mine in the boot) I think a fitted one would be a major step up from the universal ones I keep buying from the cheap chain stores/supermarkets. The headrest covers would be magnitudes better then the usual fabric straps and quick release buckles that are normally used.

Axe

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom