• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Front passenger door, inside handle fault

Did I said it's on all doors? It's not normal if U have to do it only to one particular door.
... and neither did I, It is perfectly normal if you have to do it on the front passenger door, which is what was being discussed and you said you had the same problem.

There is a known fault with passenger side doors acting like a child lock is on. So they can only be opened from the outside. I had my swapped on warranty.

The double pup on the handle is an annoying feature where if the car is lock you have to pup once to unlock and once to open.

These are two different things though.

I have that issue to. Temporary fix tip
Pul the handle from inside 2 times very fast and it will work until You close the car using central locking
I tried this and it works! Thanks for the tip. The car has been back to the dealer who diagnosed a faulty actuator. They reckon they can have it sorted by the end of the month - not holding my breath!!

our MG EV es has started with same problem intermttent on front passenger and near side rear will not open from inside even with child lock off

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom