Greasy little fingers. 🖐

founny1

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hello everybody!

Does anyone have any tips on keeping the dash from getting my greasy fingers all over them when touched? (Apart from washing my hands every time or wearing gloves).
Cheers

I keep a microfibre cloth in the centre console just for such occasions, quickly removes any contamination and greasy fingers
I also keep a micro fibre cloth in the car, along with a screen cleaner from Supagard (marked as JLR OEM) I use the screen cleaner with the cloth to clean the screens from greasy fingerprints, and then rub the shiny plastics down with same cloth. Cleans those right up as well

Hello everybody!

Does anyone have any tips on keeping the dash from getting my greasy fingers all over them when touched? (Apart from washing my hands every time or wearing gloves).
Cheers
I covered all the piano black surfaces apart from the air vents with the carbon fibre stickers from, -‐--- you guessed it ,Aliexpress, worked a treat 👍

Best solution is the cleaning wipes for glasses. They are in little sachets so you can store them in the car. Wipe away all the greasy finger marks, including screens, and then dry with micro fibre cloth.
Use them in all our cars.

pack of 200 for about a tenner. click below for Amazon.

Amazon Zeiss Wipes

Useful cleaning advice being given but it all misses the question being asked by the OP.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back