Has anyone managed to get any freebies out of MG

Big Ben

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I try and try and couldn't get anything from them. Normally dealer will give something free mat or first year of service etc. I even try to ask for a Hawaiian shirt that was hanging at the wall and they said no.

The dealer said the car price is already the lowest which they can not offer anything else.

Anyone manage to get something out of MG?

Nope, nothing. Even the part exchange offer on my current car was about a grand below WBAC.

They know the MG4 will be popular so they're not having to try too hard to sell them.

I try and try and couldn't get anything from them. Normally dealer will give something free mat or first year of service etc. I even try to ask for a Hawaiian shirt that was hanging at the wall and they said no.

The dealer said the car price is already the lowest which they can not offer anything else.

Anyone manage to get something out of MG?
We managed to get some mats thrown in but I think that's it. No Hawaiian shirt

Told them to keep the 5m type2 that came with infinity and they threw in the mud flaps in exchange. Picked me up from home on the 1st March to collect the car.

Also gave me a very nice MG branded jacket because the finance system went to hell on the 1st March and I ended up in the dealers for 3+ hours, personally didn't blame the dealer for that so thought it was a very nice gesture.

Oh and they gave me the demo ZS to go home in whilst they shouted at Santander for their system update making 4.9% 4900% and saying I couldn't afford the 30k monthly repayments 😅

I got nothing, mainly as I was just so happy to receive the september 22 allocation, but what i did get was a fully charged (95%) car delivered to home (with 20 or so miles on the clock) - still very so happy now - its still such a good car for our needs! (also, the monthly fuel travel bill (Oct 22) was(/is) less than £10 or so (to the 28th!) - from £200+? in recent times)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back