Has anyone yet managed to do a "Total closure" modification ?

I have seen a device to allow remote control of all windows and sunroof via the remote key. It also closes all windows and sunroof when the car is locked. It requires installing a module within the drivers side door card. They made it plug and play so it's reversible, I'm planning on getting one so can update then.
Did you buy the "all window and sunroof remote device"?
Has it worked on your ZS EV for total closure?
I presume you have a ZS EV Mk 1?

Please let me know how you got on.

Andy
Blackpool UK

I have seen a device to allow remote control of all windows and sunroof via the remote key. It also closes all windows and sunroof when the car is locked. It requires installing a module within the drivers side door card. They made it plug and play so it's reversible, I'm planning on getting one so can update then.
I have the device hands on, but I'm still abroad at the moment, I'm planning to install this mid September.

Attachments

• 20220827_113655.jpg
    20220827_113655.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 117
  • 20220827_113621.jpg
    20220827_113621.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 109
  • 20220827_113605.jpg
    20220827_113605.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 116
I would be interested to know how the install procedure goes and he effective it is. Thanks
Yes me too
My son has a mk1 ZS and would like global opening and closing on his
So please take photos and notes
Cheers
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hi guys, what I mean - if everyone thought I'd gone barmy - is the facility whereby you press and hold the 'lock' button on the remote and all the windows simultaneously close. Equally for getting hot air out of the cabin on warm days, press and hold the 'unlock' button and all the windows and sunroof open simultaneously.

Anyone cracked that one ?

Cheers Dave
My 5LR does it no problem hold for about 5(ish) secs and watch in wonder :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom