Headlights

These really are VERY good. Got to be worth the extra £20.
Have you ordered a set? A handful of people have after my recommendation and been very happy.

The quality is superb and they're the best LED bulbs I've ever fitted to a car 👍🏻

Have you ordered a set? A handful of people have after my recommendation and been very happy.

The quality is superb and they're the best LED bulbs I've ever fitted to a car 👍🏻

Yeah I fitted them to my ZS today, they’re amazing.

Yeah I fitted them to my ZS today, they’re amazing.
You both sound impressed. No issues with dazzling oncoming traffic? Good beam pattern? They do sound worth fitting. 🙂 they are the 9006/HB4 £41.99 aren’t they?

You both sound impressed. No issues with dazzling oncoming traffic? Good beam pattern? They do sound worth fitting. 🙂 they are the 9006/HB4 £41.99 aren’t they?
9005/HB3 (I don’t know what the difference is versus HB4, it looks like the Amazon listing has changed since I bought mine a few days ago?)

Beam pattern is crisp and correct - the projector housing is doing most of the work there of course.

The owner manual says HB3 bulbs. I can’t find any of the HB3 20,000lm Koyoso bulbs on Amazon. Only the 9006/HB4?

Thank you. I’m glad that I didn’t order direct from the link as they look like the wrong ones. I’ve messaged Koyoso.

They're the best bulbs I've ever bought.
The cut off is crisp and I've never been flashed once.

Below is the high and low beam with the Koyoso bulbs. As you can see the there is no scatter and perfectly crisp cut off.

Attachments

• PXL_20201218_182344575.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201218_182344575.NIGHT.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 169
  • PXL_20201218_182353255.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201218_182353255.NIGHT.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 176
They're the best bulbs I've ever bought.
The cut off is crisp and I've never been flashed once.

Below is the high and low beam with the Koyoso bulbs. As you can see the there is no scatter and perfectly crisp cut off.
Thanks - looks like you’ve caused a run on them!

Just had this reply from Koyoso
Hello,
Thank you for your letter.
We currently do not sell this bulb in the UK.
Please refer to the attachment.
Regards

looks like I’ll need to look at alternatives. I wonder why they’ve stopped selling on Amazon?

I fancy these - HB3/9005 Twenty20 Compact LED Headlight Bulb - any good? Can’t seem to find any in stock anyway! Twenty20 get good reviews.

Sorry guys but are the recommended replacment bulbs to this spec:-

L148 KOYOSO 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs 20000LM 120W​

The esteemed SCB86’s link goes to a 9006 fit HB4 which I gather isn’t the above spec.
Thanks folks - appreciate the help provided in threads like this.

It's the 9005 HB3 bulbs that are correct. Because they've sold out the link takes you automatically to the 9006. Something I can't control unfortunately.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom