Help! Charging cable stuck in MG5 EV

Genie point press and reset the estop 5 times in a row reboots the charger and resets the connection to the car. That freed me from our local one at morrisons when it trapped me. Told to do that but support when called.

I've had one of these in my pocket (no, I'm not pleased to see you) for the past twenty something years. Incredibly useful. Mostly for the pliers, then scissors, screwdriver, knives, saw, file, and can opener, more or less in that order.

Leatherman Wave®+ Multi-Tool - Stainless Steel
really useful things to have! (typically right until they're found by TSA and confiscated)
(cheaper smaller clones of the multi tool are better, less bothersome when taken and do the job)

really useful things to have! (typically right until they're found by TSA and confiscated)
(cheaper smaller clones of the multi tool are better, less bothersome when taken and do the job)
Nearly got caught out like that once but I just popped it into checked in baggage.

I've not yet found a clone that is as good. Leatherman offer (and, I understand) honour a 25 year warranty.

Nearly got caught out like that once but I just popped it into checked in baggage.

I've not yet found a clone that is as good. Leatherman offer (and, I understand) honour a 25 year warranty.

cheap and nasty wanna be leathermans cost a few quid, they're crap but less troublesome when lost or broken (YMMV)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 16.38.45.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 16.38.45.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom