Help with MG 4 trophy

Rkpaxam

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi

So things a company car so free but I have a few annoyances that I'm hoping somone can help with.

1) car randomly and violent pulls when it decides ive crossed a lane .. if it manages to pick up lines at all.
2) compares to my kia it doesn't keep in lanes very well at all without input... the kia practically drove itself.
3)Doesn't save any settings at all ... why
4)the constant speed to high warning when the 360 view is on ... and why are these not doubled as a dashcam system like tesla
5) screen being laggy af
6) voice activation on Google and built in mg turns off the second I let go of the button.

I am running the latest software.
Are these normal ?

Hi

So things a company car so free but I have a few annoyances that I'm hoping somone can help with.

1) car randomly and violent pulls when it decides ive crossed a lane .. if it manages to pick up lines at all.
2) compares to my kia it doesn't keep in lanes very well at all without input... the kia practically drove itself.
3)Doesn't save any settings at all ... why
4)the constant speed to high warning when the 360 view is on ... and why are these not doubled as a dashcam system like tesla
5) screen being laggy af
6) voice activation on Google and built in mg turns off the second I let go of the button.

I am running the latest software.
Are these normal ?

1. Multiple existing threads on LKA annoyance.
2. It’s not a Kia
3. NCAP - multiple existing threads
4. It’s not a Tesla
5. It’s an MG
6. Multiple existing threads

You will find the search function useful and This Sticky Thread which details most common issues and the current status

1. Multiple existing threads on LKA annoyance.
2. It’s not a Kia
3. NCAP - multiple existing threads
4. It’s not a Tesla
5. It’s an MG
6. Multiple existing threads

You will find the search function useful and This Sticky Thread which details most common issues and the current status
Really the big badge on the front didn't give me a clue it wasn't a kia or a tesla 🤔

Welcome to the MG4. 🤣
It's not a bad car it's the software that is letting it down in a massive way.

Took me a day to get the satnav working as you have to accept the permissions... but it doesn't tell you that

Most of the things you mention seem to be normal for the MG4.
How do you know it has all the latest updates especially for the LKA issues?

There is an update available for the LKA that has to be applied by your dealer. It's not perfect then, but it's really fine. Unfortunately, you can't find out yourself, if it has been applied. It does not correspond to your Infotainment version, which can be checked easily.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back