Hi, new car on Tuesday!

Moog42

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello from Shropshire, just joined, wanted to introduce myself, we pick up our PHEV on Tuesday for my wife’s car, to join my 2018 LEAF in fighting for the wall charger! Changing from our diesel Citroen MPV will be a welcome move.

best wishes

David.

Hi David
Welcome to the site , we are all new here .
I have only had my car 1 month and am really enjoying driving it , especially in EV mode .
The forum help me as i had read some of the niggles people had encountered , so i was ready for them.
I have the exclusive , what trim are you having? ,what colour car and what colour interior are you having

Well the dealer had a white one with red seats , so I had that . So I had it within the week
We went for white with black seats, on the same basis, from agreeing a price to picking the car up, was about 4 days lol, one ordered in was going to be about the same 6 to 8 weeks.

Hi David
Welcome to the site , we are all new here .
I have only had my car 1 month and am really enjoying driving it , especially in EV mode .
The forum help me as i had read some of the niggles people had encountered , so i was ready for them.
I have the exclusive , what trim are you having? ,what colour car and what colour interior are you having
Thank you, and apologies for the tardy response, had some IT issues.

We went for an Exclusive in white with black interior. 1000 miles in now and it is working just fine - some of the shared design annoyances others mention on here, but it seems to be in pretty good shape after a month...

@Moog42 how's it going with the car ?

Any problems so far
Just noticed the Eagle @Moog42 - nice! Hope you're enjoying the car.

Thanks, and once again apologies for the tardy response, had some IT issues.

Zero technical faults so far, although it does have the weird gear change thing at about 45mph in full EV mode, so I only use it in forced EV round town at the moment.

Thanks, and once again apologies for the tardy response, had some IT issues.

Zero technical faults so far, although it does have the weird gear change thing at about 45mph in full EV mode, so I only use it in forced EV round town at the moment.
How do you mean "forced EV " ? Are full EV and forced EV two different things ?

How do you mean "forced EV " ? Are full EV and forced EV two different things ?
I mean when you press the EV button as opposed to letting it just be in auto made, sorry, I didn't know how else to explain the distinction! So Full EV :)

ps - Space 1999 just rules, and in my head, 1999 is still some distance off in the future! :D

Way off topic now, sorry, but they've been talking about a remake for some time (e.g. Space 2099). I just wish they'd get on with it. I've been watching the odd episode of 1999 on Forces TV (I think) recently, it's all good stuff (y)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom