High Mileage

jayvee

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

I'm new here. Getting a ZS EV delivered in a couple of weeks on a short lease but depending on how it goes i may look to buy a used one later this year.

I was wondering who has covered the most amount of miles in their ZS EV, any taxi drivers on here? I do a lot of miles and would be Interested to know if there are any common issues have arisen eg certain parts failing etc?

Thanks

J

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm new here. Getting a VS EV delivered in a couple of weeks on a short lease but depending on how it goes i may look to buy a used one later this year.

I was wondering who has covered the most amount of miles in their VS EV, any taxi drivers on here? I do a lot of miles and would be Interested to know if there are any common issues have arisen eg certain parts failing etc?

Thanks

J
So far driven just under 17000 miles in a year with no issues at all, all updates applied, really pleased with my black beauty....

So far driven just under 17000 miles in a year with no issues at all, all updates applied, really pleased with my black beauty....
Thanks, thats good to know. From the pic it appears you have the excite trim, does the MG pilot in your car have the same functionality as in the higher trim?

Thanks, thats good to know. From the pic it appears you have the excite trim, does the MG pilot in your car have the same functionality as in the higher trim?
Who me no it’s the exclusive model see the photo attached

Attachments

• 837B100B-FDEA-47B9-90B3-8BA1A9AED972.jpeg
    837B100B-FDEA-47B9-90B3-8BA1A9AED972.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 140
What percentage tints have you got there?
Any tints on the windscreen?
Tints were Global Tint and I had Luna on the rear half, but can’t remember what was on the fronts sides, it was legally compliant, see photo for glare and heat percentage, but the main windscreen was not tinted.

Attachments

• 323E3CD0-09DB-4905-A7AC-8BDD39ABA710.jpeg
    323E3CD0-09DB-4905-A7AC-8BDD39ABA710.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm new here. Getting a ZS EV delivered in a couple of weeks on a short lease but depending on how it goes i may look to buy a used one later this year.

I was wondering who has covered the most amount of miles in their ZS EV, any taxi drivers on here? I do a lot of miles and would be Interested to know if there are any common issues have arisen eg certain parts failing etc?

Thanks

J
Can’t remember who, but one of the members uses theirs as a taxi and it had covered 47K trouble free.

MG Pilot has identical functionality between the Excite and Exclusive model 👍🏻

MG Pilot has identical functionality between the Excite and Exclusive model 👍🏻
Yes been looking at the differences, not too many really. Main ones seem to be roof, leatherette and heated seats, cross traffic alert when reversing. Think that's about it.

The interior of the exclusive looks much smarter imo and the roof would probably sway me towards paying the extra money. However It's great that they included full functionality of the MG pilot at the lower trim level.

Yes been looking at the differences, not too many really. Main ones seem to be roof, leatherette and heated seats, cross traffic alert when reversing. Think that's about it.

The interior of the exclusive looks much smarter imo and the roof would probably sway me towards paying the extra money. However It's great that they included full functionality of the MG pilot at the lower trim level.
Don’t forget heated and folding door mirrors, see photos for differences

Attachments

• AFB8C808-6117-49F8-9D75-BEBFB5A7018A.jpeg
    AFB8C808-6117-49F8-9D75-BEBFB5A7018A.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 113
  • 87ED1725-20D9-48B9-997C-2096F0E1D973.jpeg
    87ED1725-20D9-48B9-997C-2096F0E1D973.jpeg
    430.5 KB · Views: 114

The panoramic opening roof makes a HUGE difference to the ambience of the interior. Definitely worth the upgrade considering all the other kit the Exclusive gets.

Only the top spec model available here - sunroof is gorgeous, MG Pilot puts in higher safety bracket I think and reverse camera seems to be an essential these days. I’ve found the cross traffic alert a little too slow/late to react to traffic to be of much use, even in car parks. Anyone else have this experience?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom