High Miles?

leafowner

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Now that the 5 has been around for a while, just wondering if anyone has done reasonably high miles yet? Any issues come up?

8 weeks, 8.5k miles

MG 5 No real issues except this last couple of days I've got the HV battery cut off a couple of times randomly when switching on.

8 weeks, 8.5k miles

MG 5 No real issues except this last couple of days I've got the HV battery cut off a couple of times randomly when switching on.
Just make sure the brake pedal is fully down when you push the start button it maybe that, I had on a few occasions where I was being to quick.

Just under 15k after 8 months, going for it's first service in 2 weeks.... we'll see if any extras come out of the quoted service cost. Had no issues with the car, just with the home charger scheduled start times not working reliable to start with but resolve if plugged in <4 hours before schedule charge over night

Seeing as traffic only got back to normal in last month and everyone panicking about fuel deliveries.... 5 will start to picked up more and more

Mine has just clocked up 10k in just under 6 months, we're barely out of it, and the diesel bills for our A5 Tdi and Outlander 2.3 diesel are a fraction of what they used to be!
Electricity prices are sky rocketing though, I'll be keeping an eye out after October 10th for the best tariff as all the cheap providers have gone bust 😒

Just ticked over 18,000 miles had one of the first ones delivered in December. No issues so far, tyres are getting low but will doing 450 miles a week on motorway they're going to be.

Have seen 5-6 in London as taxis.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom