How much does a new 12v battery cost?

GameZone

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I want another battery in standby, but do I have to order it original? Unlike old cars, there are no avaliable third party batteries when I check other stores. And if no third party avaliable, how much will a new, original cost?

Why?

I ask as if you have the car wont start after 3 days of inactivity - Get the BMS checked / updated & if you can get r46 flashed as well

I have the NOCO GB40 1000v Battery jump pack behind/under my drivers seat as backup ..

Whst is r46?

Why?

I ask as if you have the car wont start after 3 days of inactivity - Get the BMS checked / updated & if you can get r46 flashed as well

I have the NOCO GB40 1000v Battery jump pack behind/under my drivers seat as backup ..
I'm getting low battery on 12v all the time. Even after charging it. So I don't think I need to get the BMS checked, because it's apparently charging.

BMS - Battery management System
R46 - S/W version - That is for the Core System And sub modules (Interfaced via the Infotainment system/screen)

I had low battery volts if parked up for longer than 36hrs - Since my car was flashed with the latest s/w - on ALL modules - I no longer 'appear' to have the low volts - Battery is holding constantly now at 12.5/6v

BMS - Battery management System
R46 - S/W version - That is for the Core System And sub modules (Interfaced via the Infotainment system/screen)

I had low battery volts if parked up for longer than 36hrs - Since my car was flashed with the latest s/w - on ALL modules - I no longer 'appear' to have the low volts - Battery is holding constantly now at 12.5/6v
I have R44. I believe R46 haven't been released in Norway. I updated the charging port for home charger because my car didn't charge. Is that the BMS module?

And do you know for sure that there is an update for the 12v system?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back