How to Leave my MG4 parked but movable?

Expat Ever

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Here in Thailand almost every covered car park allows parking at 90 degrees to the marked parking bays, but vehicles must be left in neutral with the handbrake off so the attendants can push them to allow access to the blocked areas. So far I've managed to avoid using these spaces with my MG4 Model X (Thai Trophy equivalent) but sooner or later it's going to be an issue. I was expecting to find a setting for this but don't see one anywhere obvious. Can anyone tell me how (or if) it can be done?

Here in Thailand almost every covered car park allows parking at 90 degrees to the marked parking bays, but vehicles must be left in neutral with the handbrake off so the attendants can push them to allow access to the blocked areas. So far I've managed to avoid using these spaces with my MG4 Model X (Thai Trophy equivalent) but sooner or later it's going to be an issue. I was expecting to find a setting for this but don't see one anywhere obvious. Can anyone tell me how (or if) it can be done?
Might seem like a stupid comment, but why not just park in the marked bays so that they don't have to move it ?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 519 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back