How to reset tyre pressure warning light MG ZS EV 2020?

Mohammed

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All
Does any one know how reset the tyre pressure warning light on MG ZS EV 2020 Please? I had flat tyre today this morning l took the car too local tyre repair person to swap the tyre since it could not be repaired. The closes MG dealer are 15 miles away from house plus since it weekend they are closed anyway. Does any one in this forum know how reset the tyre pressure warning light? Since l don't have manual when l purchase this car. If l had to take it to local dealers how much will it cost me reset warning light.
I have checked tyre screen option all 4 tyre are reading 2.2 bar but the front left is still come with orange tyre reading 2.2 bar .

Any help l will be greatfull.

We Regards

This is because your tyre pressure is too low it will only reset at right pressure 2.3bar (33psi) for the gen 1

Once you have pumped up the tryes to the correct pressure drive the car and after 15-20 miles I think the sensors reset themselves.

Once you have pumped up the tryes to the correct pressure drive the car and after 15-20 miles I think the sensors reset themselves.
The 15mins thing is for gen2 when new TPMS is fitted or when you rotate tyres just for low pressure warning reset just a couple of revolutions is all thats needed

Hi All
Does any one know how reset the tyre pressure warning light on MG ZS EV 2020 Please? I had flat tyre today this morning l took the car too local tyre repair person to swap the tyre since it could not be repaired. The closes MG dealer are 15 miles away from house plus since it weekend they are closed anyway. Does any one in this forum know how reset the tyre pressure warning light? Since l don't have manual when l purchase this car. If l had to take it to local dealers how much will it cost me reset warning light.
I have checked tyre screen option all 4 tyre are reading 2.2 bar but the front left is still come with orange tyre reading 2.2 bar .

Any help l will be greatfull.

We Regards
Recommended tyre pressure is 2.8 bar

Had the same on my gen2 for about a week and it went away. Showing the same bar as every other tyre but an alert saying low pressure.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom