How to update the Sat nav?

It doesn't work for me . I'm assuming that the update process would take 20 to 30 minutes , same as my previous car . It takes about 5 seconds when I apply it to the car which leads me to believe it hasn't , in fact , updated .
I've spoken to Naviextras support and they are about as much help as a chocolate teapot
Exactly the same for me

Is yours a pre facelift MG5? on my facelift there is no "Update Navigation" option. There is "Resource Update" but that won't do anything because it says that there is no map data on the USB stick.
Yep, pre facelift 2022 version, but maybe even a 2021, still a very good car for me and her indoors.

When you connect to Naviextra with your memory stick - skip the automatic update page and you'll have all the options you require, however, I need to purchase an updated map as I did not realise and to a new user did as above so missed my free update. Does anyone have a working discount code as I'm loathed to pay the full price - thank you ??

I've seen that but was sold the car with 2022 maps and need the update but loathed to pay £100+. Discounts come out periodically so will wait patiently, thank you.

Hello, any idea why in my case there is only one sellection for update (MCU) and no selection for map update?
My maps are TELEVNAV and the version is HERE (something) from 2022.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom