Info screen too bright at night!

1MGEVUSER

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Is there a hidden setting to dim the screen brightness of the ZS trophy new model?

Even after switching to dark mode and setting the brightness slider to the lowest setting
🔅<->----------🔆, it's still to bright at night 😎.

Surely there must be a way to easily do this with a software update...

I've usually got Google Maps set to Satellite on Android Auto, so never noticed the brightness of the MG screen.

I've usually got Google Maps set to Satellite on Android Auto, so never noticed the brightness of the MG screen.
That's a good tip but it would be great to just get going without the need to manually switching things on and connecting android auto to have a dimmed screen.

I wonder if MG do listen to their users and just gives us updates. This seems an easy tweak to implement, after all, it's just a tablet/computer.

I live in a very unlit area in the countryside. I found the screen to bright on its lowest setting
But I noticed, when I set it to minimum, it was ok, but next time I used it, it was brighter, even though the setting was still at its lowest
I then set it a fraction higher, that seemed to help!

I live in a very unlit area in the countryside. I found the screen to bright on its lowest setting
But I noticed, when I set it to minimum, it was ok, but next time I used it, it was brighter, even though the setting was still at its lowest
I then set it a fraction higher, that seemed to help!
That's interesting.
I'll try replicate your experience and see if it helps.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom