Infotainment System Manual

If you’re iPhone… Click here and you can save it to files or email to yourself as a pdf. Both the car and nav manuals in the app have the option. Manuals are in My Profile.
D2E2E28E-E921-42F2-87B0-7072D81EFFF8.jpeg

If you’re iPhone… Click here and you can save it to files or email to yourself as a pdf. Both the car and nav manuals in the app have the option. Manuals are in My Profile.
Does anyone know if there is a link to the 2023 manual that I can download? My google searches aren't the best as I am not finding this. I know I can get it on the MG App and in the car, but I prefer reading on the PC /bigger screen.

I cant download on Android in the app.

Thanks,

Plug your phone into a PC, set it up for File Transfer, open Explorer then search the phone for PDF files. That's how I found the original manuals. :)

... although that website doesn't have the Navi manual for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

And the manual on there for the MG4 is the original one, not the one for the Phase 2 cars. (To be honest, I'm not sure even the manuals in the app cover the Phase 2 cars).

I got the manual using the technique that you described yesterday @siteguru . The navigation menu wasnt listed there even though I had downloaded it to the phone. It is a lot easier to view the downloaded PDF on the phone as you can search and rotate it.

The manuals are roughly the same, there are 3 extra pages, but I think this is covered by the wiper and the one pedal driving.

Thanks again.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel