Inside boot dimensions of MG4

Woodyeyes

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Can anyone tell me the inside dimensions of the MG4, especially the length from the inside edge of the boot lip to the back of the front passenger seat (with seats down)?
If you can stretch to getting me the (smallest) width and height too that would be even better.
Thanks. :)

Can anyone tell me the inside dimensions of the MG4, especially the length from the inside edge of the boot lip to the back of the front passenger seat (with seats down)?
If you can stretch to getting me the (smallest) width and height too that would be even better.
Thanks. :)
I took a tape measure when I went to look at one just to check that I could get my ebike in.

Length from back lip to passenger seat = 1590mm
width between rear wheel arches 1000mm
Height 780mm

These are not exact but they are comparable with my ZSEV

Thanks. Was that with front seat as far forward as it will go?
Why can't this sort of useful info be added to the brochures?!

Sounds like I’d have no problem getting my road bike in the back. Thank you for taking the measurements Richard.
When I put my ebike in my ZS I do have to take the front wheel off - they are 29 inch wheels - and I just tilt the passenger seat forward rather than moving the whole seat forward.

One thing I did notice is that when the rear seats are down in the MG4 they lay flatter than those in the ZS.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back