Interesting test drive video to watch

It's somewhere in the infotainment screen menus under volume. Maybe system volume? It's not a huge difference but it's enough to stop the sound being annoying. And it's still loud enough that you probably won't forget you have the indicator on.
Thanks, I'll have a look at that

Assa
Have a look at their Born test drive. MG4 quieter and with more space; shows her driving over the speed limit - later 'races' an Audi; likes the steering wheel; will not go over £40k for a model because of the extra tax which would be £0; they have just bought an Egolf so debating whether to hang onto it or their Mini; sometimes you have to pay for the premium - still not sure what they are getting for their extra £9k - although the smaller space in the front than the MG feels like quality. No mention of the forward/reverse control being on the right hand which is awkward, the non revolving buttons (brought back on new id3) or that the displays (small driver, large central) are actually the same set up as the MG. They end up with a Kia. No objectivity whatsoever.

No once was enough of Susan for me .

Funnily enough, the loud clacky noise of the indicators was the first thing I mentioned when we had our (non-accompanied) test drive in the MG4. ROLFE - 'a gripe that's easily fixed, like the indicator noise.' How do you change that, I didn't know it was possible!

Apart from that one thing, I can't agree with them on anything. They seem like a desperately boring couple :) - wouldn't want to live next door to them.
I’m in Merseyside they have a policeman in the back seat as well as the salesmen in all test drives 😆

Funnily enough, the loud clacky noise of the indicators was the first thing I mentioned when we had our (non-accompanied) test drive in the MG4. ROLFE - 'a gripe that's easily fixed, like the indicator noise.' How do you change that, I didn't know it was possible!

Apart from that one thing, I can't agree with them on anything. They seem like a desperately boring couple :) - wouldn't want to live next door to them.
Here's a video.

I've just done it on our MG5

Well, there are a lot more extras on the Trophy than that, I wasn't expecting them to list the lot. But strictly, it's another £2,500 for the LR battery then another £3,000 or so for the luxury features.

Well, there are a lot more extras on the Trophy than that, I wasn't expecting them to list the lot. But strictly, it's another £2,500 for the LR battery then another £3,000 or so for the luxury features.
Agreed but his comment was he wouldnt pay another £6k just to get those three items.

But if they were in an SE SR then that extra amount also got them another 10+ kWh battery capacity. :)

This is hardly a fair review, mind already set on something else so found fault on everything before even trying to resolve. "Look I can see the Screen", looks the same size texted as the MG. OMG keep that review in Norwich and try to be more constructive on your reviews

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back