Internet not working

CrazyShini

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all,
since 2 days ago, Internet stopped to work and now is not connecting. I can see on the screen like it has no coverage to the network. Someone else has the same problem?
Since this problem appears, I try to configure the network settings to see if it's a configuration problem, but doesn't find any "network settings" or something like. It's a hide menu just for the technics or it's accessible to everyone?

Thanks

Hi all,
since 2 days ago, Internet stopped to work and now is not connecting. I can see on the screen like it has no coverage to the network. Someone else has the same problem?
Since this problem appears, I try to configure the network settings to see if it's a configuration problem, but doesn't find any "network settings" or something like. It's a hide menu just for the technics or it's accessible to everyone?

Thanks
Maybe you've reached the monthly allowance?

Maybe you've reached the monthly allowance?
Don't know about which is the limit... But maybe has to show on the screen that has a good coverage, without connection but with network coverage.
It's strange. Maybe have to call to the dealer.

I went to my dealer for other reasons, and was talking with him. He told me that by the media enviorment in Marvel version knows that it exists a Data limit of the internet "free" access. In Marvel you can see the actual data usage, but don't know if it's real or not, or if you can increase that limit. We was looking on the screen for see if appears the same information but it doesn't.

The dealer tolds me that there are difference between the cars, sometimes use one ISP, sometimes other, and don't know nothing about wich contract exists or how to modify it, but it seems like there's exists like a limit, he was thinking about it time ago, but never noticed any problem since I appears talking about it.

The problem was solved in 27th of the same month...

I also have this problem. Collected a new MGZSEV LR three weeks ago internet connection not working from day one. Dealer said maybe the MG server is down. Dealer keeps saying he is trying to find me a loan car while they attempt to fix the issue. Don't know about other countries but the aftersales service from the dealer in Alicante is rubbish. I cannot find anything in settings that would allow me to rectify.

The MG server is down for me here at the moment. I usually goes down just when you need it. I have wall to wall sunshine here so tried to start a charge to get some free electron but had to start the car to do it. NOT GOOD MG.

My 2023 Trophy connect LR always loses the connection if left for more 3-5 days unused but usually connects when powered up, however this time no connection for 10 days and still down. The App just says unable to get the vehicle's GPS please try later. It must be a problem with the cars sim. The dealer not very helpful have to wait 5 weeks to get it looked at

My 2023 Trophy connect LR always loses the connection if left for more 3-5 days unused but usually connects when powered up, however this time no connection for 10 days and still down. The App just says unable to get the vehicle's GPS please try later. It must be a problem with the cars sim. The dealer not very helpful have to wait 5 weeks to get it looked at
Get the spanner out and disconnect the 12V battery for 1 hour.

Tried that for about 10mins didn't work, now can't set the correct time. Will try again

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom