iSMART app v1.1.2 available

Oooh, sounds good, what was updated exactly, the infotainment system ?
Mine went back in to adjust the washer jets and was told it needed an update, I asked what was updated and was told BCM, EVCC and FCR … whatever they are… I did notice that my infotainment was now at R33 , updated from R30, and that the energy consumption graph now worked.

There is an issue with the SE infotainment software and the external temperature display. I'm not prepared to let them update that until there is a new version that restores the display, because I have it now and I don't want to lose it.

Thanks, that is likely it then, I have it plugged in, in the garage.

So in effect, an idiotic bug ? as you cannot control the AC if the car is hooked up. So I could not initiate a cool-down, or heat up, of the interior because it's plugged in !
Yep, unfortunately.

Mine went back in to adjust the washer jets and was told it needed an update, I asked what was updated and was told BCM, EVCC and FCR … whatever they are… I did notice that my infotainment was now at R33 , updated from R30, and that the energy consumption graph now worked.
Discussed here:-

I updated the iSmart app on my iPhone.
The update has not fixed the Bluetooth Key (I can still only enter the car but cannot start it).

More seriously the lock/unlock feature via the app is dodgy. I opened the car using the app (did not need a PIN code). Likewise I closed the car with the app. I checked that the mirrors folded which is my confirmation that the car is indeed locked. However a bit later I looked at iSmart and it told me my car was unlocked!

I’ll try to replicate this to see if it was a one off or a continuing problem.

I had given "Location" permission but it still showed Berlin. However after closing the app and opening again it now shows correctly. :)
Result

The good old, turn it off and back on again. Now where have i seem that before?

Attachments

• IT Crowd.JPG
    IT Crowd.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 44

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 522 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member