• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Ismart security warning

Gauvner

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi all,

This post has been made already over on the ZS forum but it was an old post and trying to revive it after 2 weeks there is nothing.

For information I have the Trophy edition.

I had the car in for the oil leak issue. And since then there is a security warning alarm on my ismart app. I suspect it may be related. But I'm reluctant to go to the dealership over an app they more than likely have limited knowledge or technical ability to resolve.

Clicking it goes to show a map and GPS location. But GPS for everything else in the app and in the car work as expected as well.
But I just cannot clear this warning, I've even tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.

Has anybody else come across this?

Screenshot_20230317_114036_MG iSMART.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_114054_MG iSMART.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_114043_MG iSMART.jpg

Yes mine has something similar - my GPS location came up in Brussels - appeared during its software update in Jan., hasn't affected the car though, nevertheless can't clear it - I'll get it sorted at its 1st service.

Yes mine has something similar - my GPS location came up in Brussels - appeared during its software update in Jan., hasn't affected the car though, nevertheless can't clear it - I'll get it sorted at its 1st service.
I am still getting emails on the app and don’t know how to clear them, any advice would be appreciated please

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 422 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back