iSMART update

Also the update adds a new option smart peripherals.
Anyone know what this is?
Screenshot_20221117-222627.png

Does the Smart Peripherals meant item appear on the iOS version, the Android version or both?

My iOS version seems to update itself to v1.0.8 and it doesn't appear?

Update :- I have just deceived to run a health check via the App and it has prompted me to sign into the ismart App again, with my password.
This is the normal an indication that there has been an App update applied !.
The ismart App update has been sitting, waiting to be accepted and applied for a couple of days now.
Now it has decided it has waited enough and applied itself, by the looks of it.
If I now open the App on my IPhone it’s looks very much the same ?.
It will allow me to run a health check and no red warning messages - YET !.
The car is parked up, but not on charge currently.
Here is the version number of the App
In my profile details.
Which looks the same as before ?.
So why has it asked me to sign into out account again ????.

F56E6C9D-3B5B-403D-8535-6EADC967D646.jpeg

Update :- I have just deceived to run a health check via the App and it has prompted me to sign into the ismart App again, with my password.
This is the normal an indication that there has been an App update applied !.
The ismart App update has been sitting, waiting to be accepted and applied for a couple of days now.
Now it has decided it has waited enough and applied itself, by the looks of it.
If I now open the App on my IPhone it’s looks very much the same ?.
It will allow me to run a health check and no red warning messages - YET !.
The car is parked up, but not on charge currently.
Here is the version number of the App
In my profile details.
Which looks the same as before ?.
So why has it asked me to sign into out account again ????.

View attachment 12844
Don't know but that is definitely not the update version
Mine only logs out when someone else logs in ie the wife to be fair it is her car

My 80% charge level showed higher than usual at 194 miles this morning, it used to be 186 if I remember correctly. Anybody else got this?? Another app bug I expect. Not been out to look at the car yet.

Just been out to the car and, sure enough, it says 184 miles at 80%. App still says 194. Bugs bugs bugs!!! Maybe they should test these things first. They could also update the car and increase the regen braking power as well, that would be nice. They did it on the first version so they must be able to do it on the facelift version.

My 80% charge level showed higher than usual at 194 miles this morning, it used to be 186 if I remember correctly. Anybody else got this?? Another app bug I expect. Not been out to look at the car yet.
Normally, the difference between what the App reports as predicted range and what the car predicts on the GOM, is usually only out of sync by 1 mile has been my experience on our Trophy LR.
My regular charging routine, is to charge upto 80% SOC and use the car until it reduces to about 40% ish SOC and then recharge back up to 80% SOC.
This fits nicely both into our usage case and the five hour window of our cheaper off peak rate at night.
Charging to 80% SOC predicts a range of 212 miles on the GOM and has done consistently, since delivery in March 2022.
This 212 miles of predicted range is a default figure that I believe MG expect the car to predict in normal average weather conditions etc.
It can be seen in the charging screen of the info unit, when the green sliding scale bar is dragged to 80%.
80% should indicate 211 - 212 miles on the scale if my memory serves my correctly ?.
I do prefer to reset both distance trips before carrying out a charge also.
The default mode of normal / Regen level 3 is our “go to” driving mode.
Yeah - The Regen strength on the Gen 2 is not as strong as the Gen 1 model that we had previously.
A little bit more foot braking action required on the Gen 2 model.
Not such a bad thing as it gives the brakes a small workout, and keeps the disc’s rust at bay.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom