iSMART update

For Australian drivers - my app is now pretty well non-functional. The GPS location function doesn't seem to be working and it is indicating a Security Alarm (again/still). I've asked my dealer to follow up and have also emailed [email protected] which is the contact email for the app. I have Android version 1.0.1 still, dated June 2022.

It’s a little ironic don’t you think, that the Gen 2 model is now running on the Android system and the bug only affects the Apps running on Android devices ?.
IOS appears to fine after the update ???.
The Gen1 was running the slow Microsoft Windows based system and was very laggy as we know.

Not so sure there are no errors - I can’t get the little arrow showing the percentage to move. I’ve got a long journey tomorrow and 80% should be OK but I’d prefer to charge it to 100% just to be sure. Anyone else having this issue?

View attachment 12877
Same problem for me. I cannot move the slide and by mistake the car was set to charge to 40% when I left it. Now need to go back to the car, 3 blocks away to change it on the infotainment screen as they broke the adjustment tool in the iOS app.

Absolute morons….

I thought the updated App was working okay on IOS ?.
Now it appears - NOT !.
The app is definitely iffy. My wife went back to the car changed to 100%. I was able to move it around a couple of times to 100 down to 70 back to 80. Then it stoped allowing me to set the charge %.

They messed up with the update.

Have anyone tried CCS fast charge since this latest update? The red wordings of overheating and high temperature seems to stop the fast charge whenever it was connected.

Also getting the false warnings on the chargeport.

App seems iffy in places.

Really dislike the UI

For Australian drivers - my app is now pretty well non-functional. The GPS location function doesn't seem to be working and it is indicating a Security Alarm (again/still). I've asked my dealer to follow up and have also emailed [email protected] which is the contact email for the app. I have Android version 1.0.1 still, dated June 2022.
Update - my dealer responded, suggesting I uninstall and reinstall the app, and then if it is still not working, to report it to the service desk so that a defect is lodged. Ha! I realise he is not very IT savvy and hadn't even heard of the app until I told him about it :) Meanwhile the app has restored itself a little but connecting with the car for scans is still pretty hit and miss.

Today I did the uninstall and reinstall just in case by some remote chance he might have something. The only result is that I have lost the most recent scan results :) Thankfully the app is still linked with the car so I don't have to go through all that again, haha.

Anyone else having an app issue where it simply just won’t refresh the data?? I can’t do vehicle checks, use the remote control anything

It just says failed

Mine was updated this morning, but still version 1.0.9. try loging out and back in again. Mine seems to be working ok.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom