I've never had such a bad car. MG5 EV

How long is a piece of string? range depends on many things apart from battery size and you can't make sweeping all inclusive statements about it. At this time of year I get 220 easily and I've done 60k miles since new, normally in eco/kers2, I'm not a slow driver. Somebody driving regular motorway miles may not get as much as me but if I was getting an average of 185 miles I'd be thinking there's something wrong with my car.
How long is a piece of string that’s easy it’s twice as long as half it’s length

i have the long range facelift never charged to 100% but if i did i would expect around 280miles my average usage at this time of year is 4.4m/Kw quite impressed
That exactly what mine is doing 4.4. 👍

That exactly what mine is doing 4.4. 👍
I wish they fitted front car parking sensors , I've got a front cam, connection is the cig lighter.Only cost £40 . My wife has trouble parking 🙂

MG5 owners maybe interested in this recent video released from James ?.
The company has bought another MG5 at a really good price and they work these cars really really hard !.
I doubt many private owners are likely to demand this level of usage from their cars, but it does offer a good in site into their reliability.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom