New MG5 EV owner - A few simple questions

4. If you touch the list button you will get a list of all dab stations reachable to you :)

Attachments

• 284DCC25-3C7A-4523-84EB-1AFC44246C86.jpeg
    284DCC25-3C7A-4523-84EB-1AFC44246C86.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 51
Because it's designed not to? :)
To what advantage? Only reason I can see is that if the car has multiple drivers and someone doesn't realise it's in sport mode and smashing into front obstacle. But surely it should be designed to what benefits the most number of users and most likely scenario...which is mostly the same driver who doesnt want to tweak lots of settings everytime they start the car up?!

4. If you touch the list button you will get a list of all dab stations reachable to you :)
I had done this already but turned out I just needed to scroll the screen down past the BBC stations and the rest were there. Thanks.

To what advantage? Only reason I can see is that if the car has multiple drivers and someone doesn't realise it's in sport mode and smashing into front obstacle. But surely it should be designed to what benefits the most number of users and most likely scenario...which is mostly the same driver who doesnt want to tweak lots of settings everytime they start the car up?!

I had done this already but turned out I just needed to scroll the screen down past the BBC stations and the rest were there. Thanks.
Perhaps it's you who are the tweaker ?
Many drivers are quite happy with the default settings and never bother tweaking the settings. My wife for instance just gets in and drives, wouldn't know what a KERS or Mode was if it jumped up and bit her. Now me I'm a tweaker, I change settings frequently depending on road conditions etc.
Economy ? Who get the better figures ....... annoyingly my wife :mad: ...but who has more fun tweaking and thinking they are pro-active...me :)

Maybe someone knows better than us. :unsure:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom